AMC Remote Control via Internet

Moderator: ModTeam

Falomain

AMC Remote Control via Internet

Postby Falomain » Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:18

Excuse me, guys, I can´t write in German... easily.

This is my first contribution to the Forum, addressed to FSC.

I would like to have basic control of my AMC from wherever I have Internet access. In this way, I could schedule -or start immediately-- a recording while far from home. I am obviously speaking about a tiny HTML interface that could hopefully be implemented in the next version.

Enjoy your AMCs!

Falomain

Eddie

Postby Eddie » Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:42

Hi Falomain,

nice to hear that our Activy Media Center starts spreading out beyond Germany.

Regarding to your question:
There is already the possibility to do remote programming of recordings via the T-Vision portal of T-Online and I guess also via mobile phone.

Unfortunatley you have to be a T-Online customer to use this service. That might not be possible in Madrid.

Up to now we have a contractual patnership with T-Online regarding EPG data and remote programming.
Because of this we are currently not permitted to provide our own remote interface.

Maybe this situation might change in the future, when the Activy becomes more international.

Regards,
Eddie
Activy Media Center 350 - 2x Kabel
1.5.206 WLAN E-5400 USB TV über SCART
Activy Media Center 570 - 2x Kabel
3.2.412SR2 LAN Myrica über DVI

The Chatman

Postby The Chatman » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:15

Very, very interesting.

Endlich mal Tacheles zum Thema HTML-Interface. Wenn es mir auch nicht gefällt, was ich da höre.
AMC 350 Kabel Triple-Tuner (2x Analog-Tuner+1x DVB-T)
DL-DVD-Brenner, Cable Scart Intern, 400GB HDD
Software 1.5.206
FritzBox 7270
T-Com Call&Surf Comfort

Aufrüst- und Ersatzteile fürs AMC:
http://www.emarkt24.com/emarkt24/index.php/cPath/6_59

Falomain

Postby Falomain » Tue Jan 25, 2005 13:07

Danke schön, Eddie!

Ja, leider ist T-Online noch nicht verfügbar in Spanien... Vielleicht ins Zukunft, wer weiß?

Es ist unterhalten, ein bischen Deutsch bei dieser Forum und beim Bedienungsanleitungsbuch des ACTIVY in irgendeinem Fall zu erlernen! :wink:

Gruße für Alle,

Falomain

9000h

Postby 9000h » Tue Jan 25, 2005 15:43

Hi,

the proprietary T-Online EPG is not very usefull if you are not german and have sat or no internet on the box, and the next thing why paying for informations that you can get for free via DVB or VBI (sure exept for some cannels).

CU
9000h

Falomain

Postby Falomain » Tue Jan 25, 2005 18:33

You are very right, 9000h!
I hope that ACTIVY goes multi-language soon (especially for the manual and menus!), which also means ubiquitous. In this situation, possibly FSC could finally implement a tiny HTML console without compromising their agreement with T-online...

Take care,

Falomain

Return to “IDEEN, WÜNSCHE, FEEDBACK”